Inductotherm primarily serves the metal casting industry because those are the companies that use our heating, melting and welding technology to create custom products for their clientele.
However because of the versatility of our technology and its ability to shape practically any metal, we’re able to offer custom solutions to players in any industry that need to heat, weld and shape metals.
Mouldings & Services:
Our single source facility with trained specialists in the heart of Canada's manufacturing sector, offers the following services:
- Induction Melting and Holding equipment for the Foundry and Metals Processing Industries
- Pouring and Charging Equipment
- Non Ferrous Melting and Holding Equipment
- Induction Heat Treating Equipment for the Automotive and Metal Industries
- Induction Heating Equipment for Forging, Brazing, and Strip Heating
- Complete Stocking of Spare Parts for all equipment manufactured by Inductotherm
- Fully trained service engineers
- Complete repair of all makes of furnace coils, cores, bushings, power leads, billet heating coils and other critical components associated with Induction Heating and Melting
Inductotherm Group Canada Ltd
165 Crown Court