Due to our vast technological infrastructure and ability to cast and work with such a wide range of alloys, Gamma serves clients in a variety of industries that require high quality metal casting services.
Mouldings & Services:
Types of castings and alloys
Gamma Foundries Inc. is proudly an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, offering the following forms of castings:
- Lead free brass - 2 alloys - Learn more
- Copper based alloys - 25 alloys - Learn more
- Aluminum alloys - 9 alloys - Learn more
- Zinc alloys - 2 alloys - Learn more
- Stainless steel casting - Learn more
- Brass bronze sand casting - Learn more
- 3D Printing sand casting - Learn more
- Copper Nickel alloys - Learn more
Types of Moldings:
- Sinto FBO III 20x24 automatic molding machine.
- Hunter 14x19 automatic molding machine.
- Hunter 18x20 automatic molding machine.
- 3 Jolt Squeeze manual molding machines.
- 3 Rotolift molding machines.
- No Bake floor molding operation.
Our rapid prototype casting services work with the latest laser scanning, modeling, simulation and 3D printing technology to create prototypes that meet your specifications even for the most complex geometries. You get prototypes at faster lead time and lower price point.
Gamma Foundries Inc.
115 Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill, Ontario